We have the skills and experience to offer business support to develop you and your business.
We recognise that selecting the right business mentor is an essential part of the process therefore as a
starting point we would endorse this definition of mentoring
“Mentoring is a supportive learning relationship between a caring individual
who shares knowledge, experience and wisdom with another individual
who is ready and willing to benefit from this exchange, to enrich their professional journey.”
As your business mentor we will :
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand you and your situation
- Help you to find the needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist you and your business in making real, lasting change.
- Facilitate your own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions
- Support you in setting appropriate goals and assessing progress in relation to those goals
- Use a range of techniques in the process which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling & networking.
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
- Be supportive and non-judgemental of you, your views, or aspirations.
- Ensure that you develop personal competencies
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process to ensure the relationship is successful and you are achieving your personal goals.
- Encourage you to continually improve competencies and to develop new alliances where necessary to achieve your goals.